Senior Structural Engineer
Jacobs Associates' Pasadena office is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer with 10+ years of experience in structural engineering, with experience in the design of tunnels, trenchless pipeline installations, underground structures, excavation support systems, ground improvement, or tunnel rehabilitation methods.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering with a structural emphasis.
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) in California or the ability to obtain a California license within six months of employment is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Project management experience and demonstrated experience in leading staff.
- The ability to work on multiple projects with a variety of staff.
- Experience with creating and maintaining detailed technical reports.
- Ability to complete a variety of assignments, such as the development of drawings, specifications, and technical memoranda that present the basis of design.
Other qualities that are strongly desired but not required include:
- MS degree in Civil Engineering with a structural emphasis.
- Field experience
- Familiarity with numerical modeling software (Plaxis or FLAC).
- Experience using commercial scheduling software such as Primavera P3 and P6 and MS Project.
Please click here to apply